Coming Soon Homes is a ground-breaking pre-marketing platform with top producing partners all across North America. We are currently partnered with a variety of brands including but not limited to RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Century 21, and other independents. Currently being utilized in small and large markets, Coming Soon is an innovative sales approach designed for top producers, team leaders, and full scale brokerages.
When you join our exclusive network, you should expect the following:
1. A unique innovative micro-site to showcase all of your team/firm coming soon listings, open houses, and new developments. Exclusive to YOUR market.
2. Keep the upper hand against your competitors and buy out all market share (so no other firm can), or buy out partial shares and share the market with another firm. Note: Every market has a maximum number of licenses available which consistently keeps our exclusivity up to date.
3. Increase brand, firm, and local market exposure.
4. Integrate your coming soon listings on any personal websites you would like.
5. Receive an exclusive marketing strategy, plan, templates, and material. Material viable for attracting home sellers, buyers, and external agents. Material includes but is not limited to: Exclusive access to our private Facebook group, social media templates, custom videos, postcard templates, flyers, seller tool kits, buyer tool kits, agent tool kits, signage, MLS approved process documents, and much more.
6. 24/7 tech support and admin assistance.
7. Increase buyer/seller leads, able to be funneled to each agent on that listing, or within your current round robin structure.
8. CRM integration with a variety of platforms including Boom Town, Top Producer, Commissions Inc., Bomb Bomb, and more.
9. All upgrades and improvements will be automatically added free of charge
10. National exposure via our www.comingsoonhomes.com website (in addition to your personal micro-site for utilization within your own market).
If interested in getting more information on Coming Soon Homes, click here to learn more.